Good to know
What to do when selling your home?
When selling your home, make sure to inform the insurer before the sales transaction. Overpaid insurance premiums will be refunded in full.
What should be done upon a loss event?
- The first thing is to always ensure the safety of people. If people have been injured as a result of the occurred event, immediately notify the Rescue Board and proceed as instructed.
- In case of theft, an act of vandalism or robbery, make sure to notify the police straight away and proceed as instructed.
- Try to keep in mind or write down as much about the circumstances of the accident as possible.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that the damage incurred does not increase. For example, upon the breakage or leakage of the water pipeline, shut off the water supply and/or address a respective specialist to stop the leak where possible.
- Notify the insurance company of the damage as soon as possible.
- Damaged objects should not be thrown away until the insurance company has examined them and granted the respective permission.
Upon a loss event, please call our customer service telephone and you will be given the initial guidelines as to what to do next and what the best course of action is. Afterwards, you must certainly fill in a loss notice.
Some general guidelines:
Changes in contact details
If you have changed your telephone number, place of residence or e mail address, please call the PZU customer service telephone 622 4599 or e-mail info[at]pzu.ee to register the change.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.