What should I do?
Please call our customer service telephone 6224599 and you will be given the initial guidelines as to what to do next and what the best course of action is. If you wish, we will send our representative to the scene of the accident, and they will assist you on the site and even provide for the transport of the car and the passengers.
Some general guidelines:
- The first thing is to always ensure the safety of people. If people have been injured as a result of the occurred event, immediately notify the Rescue Board and proceed as instructed.
- In case of theft, an act of vandalism or robbery, notify the police straight away and proceed as instructed.
- Try to keep in mind or, even better, write down as much about the circumstances of the accident and take as many photographs as possible – the registration number of the other vehicle, the address of the site of the accident, the contact details of the witnesses, etc.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that the damage incurred does not increase – cover broken windows with plastic film and transport the immobile vehicle to a safe place (a repair shop, car park or home).
- Notify the insurance company of the damage as soon as possible.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.