- Provides 24-hour first aid in the case of unexpected, sudden and unforeseeable accidents that happen to your home.
- Gives advice on how to behave in the case of an unexpected, sudden and unforeseeable accident and prevent greater damage if possible.
- If necessary, the provider of accident services will organise their arrival at the scene of the event and the place of insurance will be physically guarded until the openings caused as a result of the insured event are temporarily closed, but for no longer than 12 hours.
- After the occurrence of an insured event, the building that is the insured object will be temporarily repaired, covered or strengthened with temporary means in order to protect the property from the impact of external factors or an increase in damage.
- Home Assistance helps eliminate the accident in the case of a water accident and flood. Thawing frozen pipes or eliminating blockages do not constitute insured events under the water accident cover.
- Home Assistance helps to repair or change the lock in the case of burglary or an act of vandalism.
- Home Assistance will repair or change the lock if the lock was broken or the keys were stolen as a result of an insured event.
The Home Assistance service only applies to the insured event with regard to which the insurance contract was entered into.
The PZU Home Assistance service applies to contracts entered into as of 27.06.2017 and in case of which the home insurance terms and conditions K100/2017 or SEB-K100/2017 apply.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.