Roadside assistance is a 24-hour service subject to provision on the insurance territory provided in the policy. PZU roadside assistance ensures that you can always get initial help if your journey is prevented by a sudden and unforeseeable event. For roadside assistance, call the PZU customer service number 622 4599.
Roadside assistance is included in the Kasko and Kasko Pluss packages.
For example, we can do the following to help you:
- towing the vehicle from the scene of the accident to the nearest repair company;
advice and preparation of the required documents in the event of a traffic accident;
- helping the vehicle start;
- transporting passengers to their destination in Estonia in case of an accident or a vehicle failure;
- fetching extra fuel;
- replacing a broken tyre, towing the vehicle to a tyre workshop;
- helping the vehicle out of sand or snow or when it has veered off the road;
- towing assistance in case of other technical problems.
The PZU roadside assistance service is provided by Roheline Laine OÜ, a company with long-standing experience that provides high-quality services to our customers all over Europe.
NB! PZU roadside assistance applies to passenger cars, light trucks and motorcycles. You can read the PZU comprehensive motor insurance terms and conditions here.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.