Up to 15% off the regular price when purchasing online
Vehicle inspection terms
Photographs of the vehicle must be taken within five days of entry into the insurance contract (issue of the policy). There are two ways to do this.
- One way is to take photos of the vehicle yourself, by following the instructions set out below.
- The other way is to provide the vehicle for inspection at PZU partners. The locations for inspection are set out in the menu below.
Vehicle inspection via Caroom app
- Access the link via mobile device: https://inspect.caroom.io/PZU
- Make sure that:
- there is enough space for walking around the vehicle (at least 3 m);
- the vehicle is clean;
- you take the photo during the day when there is enough light;
- the Internet connection is good.
Pärnu mnt 160c, 11317 Tallinn
Kadaka tee 70f, 12618 Tallinn
Osmussaare tee 15, 13619 Tallinn
Turu 32b, 50106 Tartu
Tallinna mnt 82a, 80034 Pärnu
Roheline 9, 20605 Narva
Niine 4a, 44313 Rakvere
Rakvere 38a 41532 Jõhvi
Paju 3, 65610 Võru
Tallinna 86, 93815 Kuressaare
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.