Vehicle inspection terms
Photographs of the vehicle must be taken within five days of entry into the insurance contract (issue of the policy). There are two ways to do this.
- One way is to take photos of the vehicle yourself, by following the instructions set out below.
- The other way is to provide the vehicle for inspection at PZU partners. The locations for inspection are set out in the menu below.
Vehicles are inspected at
Carglass KesklinnPärnu mnt 160c, 11317 Tallinn
Carglass KadakaKadaka tee 70f, 12618 Tallinntel 1720
Carglass LasnamäePeterburi tee 81, 11415 Tallinn
Carglass TartuTuru 32b, 50106 Tartu
Carglass PärnuTallinna mnt 82a, 80034 Pärnu
Carglass NarvaRoheline 9, 20605 Narva
Carglass RakvereNiine 4a, 44313 Rakvere
Carglass JõhviRakvere 38a 41532 Jõhvi
Carglass VõruPaju 3, 65610 Võru
Carglass KuressaareTallinna 86, 93815 Kuressaare
I will take my own photos of the vehicle
- Download the Caroom app for your
- Create user account or continue as a guest
- Select ‘Pre-insurance inspection’
- Make sure that:
- there is enough space for walking around the vehicle (at least 3 m);
- the vehicle is clean;
- you take the photo during the day when there is enough light;
- the Internet connection is good.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.