The main factors affecting the insurance premium and terms and conditions are the type of guarantee, the amount of guarantee, the object of guarantee, duration of the guarantee period, evaluation of the financial standing of the company, the field of activity of the company, and the experience of the company.
Documents required for risk assessment and entry into an insurance contract:
- financial guarantee application;
- financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) – copies of the two last years and for the running year (3, 6 or 9 months);
- copies of the tender documents or (sub)contracting agreement;
- a copy of the instrument of delivery and receipt (for maintenance guarantee);
- other documents required by the insurance company.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian Branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. Before entering into an insurance contract, please examine the terms and conditions or dial +372 622 4599 for additional information.